Tanzania is a wildlife and real-life photographer’s dream. And whether you specialise in capturing wildlife, landscapes, night skies or people and culture, we’ll help you get the best out of your trip and plan a safari to increase photographic opportunities.
Almost any trip to Africa will be photogenic, but for the real fanatics, we can arrange private vehicles, professional Tanzanian photo safari guides, and lodges famous for up-close encounters with relaxed wildlife.
From completely different perspectives, scenic helicopter and hot air balloon flights make for epic aerial shots or stay at camps with their very own photographic hides to stake out and let the animals come to you. We can also suggest the best times of year to go, whether to escape the crowds or for awe-inspiring seasonal events.
National Parks in Tanzania
Private Photographic Safari in Tanzania
Our private photography safari tours in Tanzania offer a unique opportunity to capture stunning images of some of the world’s most magnificent wildlife in their natural habitats.
Here are some highlights of what you can expect on your trip:
- Tailored Itinerary: With a private photography safari, you can work with our guide to create an itinerary that is tailored specifically to your interests and photography goals.
- Expert Guides: Tanzania is home to some of the most experienced wildlife guides in the world, who will help you navigate the terrain and get the best shots possible.
- Abundant Wildlife: Tanzania is home to an incredible array of wildlife, including lion, elephant, giraffe, zebra, cheetah, and more. You will have the opportunity to capture these magnificent creatures up close and in their natural habitats.
- Spectacular Landscapes: Tanzania is not only home to incredible wildlife, but also some of the most stunning landscapes on the planet, including the Serengeti Plains, the Ngorongoro Crater, and Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Unique Cultural Experiences: Tanzania is also home to a rich and diverse culture, and our private photography safari tours will give you the opportunity to interact with local communities and learn about their way of life.
- Comfortable Accommodations: All our accommodations, including lodges and tented camps provide all the amenities you need to relax and recharge after a day of photography.
If you have a ‘dream’ shot in mind – a cheetah mid-sprint, Sossusvlei at sunrise, dramatic river crossings during the wildebeest migration, or portraits of Maasai, Hadzabe, and other ethnic groups – get in touch to chat to one of the keen photographers on our team to start planning one of the best Tanzania photographic safaris.